Thursday 19 May 2011

UNUSUAL INGREDIENTS FOR JEWELLERY!

TEETH!

I came across this designer on Etsy called Vanderglas and I have to say, this is one of the most bizarre, yet cool, yet pretty gross ring designs I've seen for a while. It consists of three human teeth, bezel set on to a sterling silver ring. Im not sure if I would wear it, knowing someone elses old teeth are wrapped around my finger, but it looks good!

Barbie Body Parts!

Jewellery made from barbie body parts! Check out these weird and wonderful pieces of jewellery made by Margaux Lange. http://www.margauxlange.com/ She uses different parts of barbies body's to create them. Some of her designs are a little creepy, but I kinda like that about them.



A ring made out of Barbie shoes...


 I want a pair of these hand earrings...


   
Human Hair!  

Necklaces and bracelets made from human hair! Its a good idea but I think I would find it pretty weird walking round with real hair wrapped around my wrist or hanging from my neck. I dont think I would wear them, although I suppose they are just like hair extensions, and I've worn them before! Just seems more strange wearing human hair around my wrist rather than on my head.










No comments:

Post a Comment